The main speciality of the triple 48+8+13 MP back camera is that it comes with a wide, ultrawide and download the stock firmware a telephoto lens. It allows you to capture scenes from many different perspectives. 2x optical zoom keeps great details when the photo is zoomed in or cropped. Overall, it can capture excellent photos during the day and also in night time ambient with the dedicated night mode, 1/2 inch large sensor, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super pixels. The 20 MP pop-up front camera comes with pretty good quality too and with the stylish pop-up mechanism.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 8.9.13, Weekly android 7.0 firmware of mido.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 8.3.8, Weekly android 7.0 firmware of mido.
- The device is protected by strong 5th generation Gorilla Glasses in the front and back.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- Xiaomi POCO F1 (beryllium) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
Note, that you’ll need a PC to perform these tasks in hand. Tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen and select “Choose update package”. Now select the downloaded package “Choose update package” and press “update” to confirm the installation. Start by clicking ‘Select’ in the tool to launch the file selector window. Then navigate to the location where the Fastboot ROM was extracted, select the folder (do not select the ‘images’ folder instead), and click ‘OK’.
Among other features, there is FM Radio with recording, USB type-C, Infrared, Face Unlock, LiquidCool Technology, NFC etc. Installing an MIUI ROM is a great way to get the latest features & improvements. You can Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7/7S (lavender) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool). This post contains the Redmi Note 7 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Redmi Note 7 Pro smartphone to its original state.
Once the drivers are installed, you can close the installation window. The tool will now recognize your device over fastboot and display its unique identifier under the ‘device’ column of the flash tool’s interface.